It's all about flexibility.
The size of our health network enables us to offer assignment availability and increased opportunities for our resource team in an agency-free environment. You can have the opportunity to float just one site and have a set schedule or float between multiple sites within Community Health Network.
Resource team nurses are just that – a resource to help provide exceptional experiences when areas in the network need additional staff. In response, they find that fellow nurses and everyone else on staff is a lot like them: caring, compassionate, flexible, dependable, helpful and respectful. From an emotional standpoint, you will enjoy a genuine comfort level as you provide care and compassion in a safe and supportive atmosphere.
As a nurse on our resource team, you will bring at least two years of experience to areas where you are needed most. We currently staff Med/Surg, PCU, ICU, rehab, LDRP, NICU, psych, ED, and outpatient settings throughout the network. You have the option to choose a campus location that suits your needs and customize a work schedule to fit your life. You can also enhance your skills through cross-training in various areas of interest.
Where can I work?
Hospital campus choices include:
- Community Hospitals East, North and South
- Community Heart and Vascular Hospital
- Community Westview Hospital
- Resource team members without benefits have a variety of options available based on shift and can choose one, two, three or four of our Indianapolis campuses to float.
- Non-benefited positions offer agency competitive wages.
- Some of these opportunities include our short-term assignments and our one-site options called Just in time (JIT).
- Traveler and agency competitive wages
- 14-20 week assignments for RNs and LPNs
- Opportunities available in most units
- All shifts available
- Assignment renewal and additional opportunities available upon completion of the assignment
Click here to view and apply for jobs at Community Rehabilitation Hospital
Returning applicants - Log in to access application status, career mail, and more!